[access-uk] Re: Connecting to the Internet with a Mac

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 13:01:18 +0100

Hi Carol.

I’m not a Mac user and forgive me if I’m teaching you to suck eggs but I’m
wondering if this has the same Apple feature as with the iPhone and iPod.  That
is, there are different volume settings for speakers and headphones and these
are remembered by the device when plugged in.  Maybe your headphone volume is
lowered down to zero.

Have you tried getting the Mac talking or playing a music file and then
inserting the headphones and using the on the fly volume up control to see if
that resolves the issue?

Regards.

Kevin