[access-uk] Re: Connecting NC10 to External Monitor

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:18:44 +0000

sounds like the graphics card/ship developed a fault. have you tried
wiggling the connector  on y9ou monitor very gently to see if there's
any activity?that would determine whether there is a loose connection
the pins on the motherboard . its definitely not the connector on the
monitor i don't think so i am suspecting the circuitry on the computer
itself.
regards Sean.