[access-uk] Re: Confused now about Pen drives

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 01:38:41 -0000

HI Andy.

U3 drives will always be described as such in the description or in the specs.
If you go for a SanDisk drive, they do both U3 and non U3 versions of some of
their drives, but their high end drives like the Cruzer Contour which I own
will come with U3 smart technology.  If you want to play it safe, I suggest you
go for the play drive although check the read and right speeds as the size may
be good, but if it takes forever to copy large files over you might regret your
penny pinching.