[access-uk] Re: Configuring OE 6 with gMail outlook express

  • From: <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:42:21 +0100

Yea, my original email address was Googlemail and though Gmail usually reaches me, I'm not always sure so stick to Googlemail.

Complicated, maybe, but it works so leave it alone! <Smiley>

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Wednesday, 21 May 2014 8.13 pm
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Configuring OE 6 with gMail RE: Re: outlook
express

Hi Carol,

Great minds and all of that$.

I had a couple of work colleagues pouring over this problem today and
strangely enough they got it working but that lovely state of affairs
didn't
last for long!

Think myself that OE 6 with Win 7 may be a bit unstable but it's
probably
early days yet.

It's worth trying your settings as the ones I havd put on are a little
different,

"Set log on using secure password" I believe you are correct thinking
now.

I had checked that.

Have a friend call me tomorrow and I will pass on your kind mail to
them,
thanks.

Best,

Tony