[access-uk] Re: Configuring OE 6 with gMail RE: Re: outlook express

  • From: <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:40:25 +0100

There was one box for Password which couldn't be fixed till I was sending mail.

I am not quite sure which it was.
When installing you also had to check a box if you wanted to be able to save password.

Hope this might help.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Broxi72" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>