[access-uk] Re: Concerns with iPlayer

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:22:37 +0000

Hi, yes when paeople talk about Iplayer they mean the BBC version. The ITV
version is called ITV Player, Channel 4 is 4OD and Channel 5 is Demand 5 I
think. The BBC Iplayer does let you download programmes. Just search for
download on the programme page and there is a link. You can’t seem to do it
with audio described programmes yet though.

Peter

    From: "Ron Sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: 29/12/2010 11:26 am

    Eleanor, you go into webbie under iplayer TV and enter then arrow down or
press
    the letter A.  This should bring up audio described programmes.

    Cheers

    Ron
    From: "Ron Sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: 28/12/2010 10:32 pm

    Hello Chris, I use webbie and there is quite a lot under audio described.
Which
    programme are you looking for?

    Cheers

    Ron