[access-uk] Re: Concerns with iPlayer

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 22:19:48 -0000

Yes Chris. Many time they (forget) to make the AD version available of some
programs online. In the beebs defence, if you drop them a line they usually
rectify the error within 48 hours or at least that's my experience. On the
iPlayer site click on contact us, then find the link that says FAQ, click it
and toward the end of that page find the contact us link again to open their
contact form. Sorry if this is obvious but I had to fish for this contact form
on the iPlayer site a couple times before. They keep it well hidden you know!

HTH,
Amro