[access-uk] Re: Concerning windows 7

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 21:35:14 +0100

Hello John,

Not sure if this would help but here's a link to a free book about Windows 7
(this news is from TTT news letter)

"12) Recent updates to the Gizmo site include: Get This 170-page Windows 7
E-Book For Free

<blocked::http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=nk4jr4bab&et=1105496229916&s=3142&e=
00110Atwg7ODiSVbJXgaVPyl_njRQxdBmNr2fzWvwW5nh6DsMmcKgMuz8HVJui1EPNVGqDWRg2XB
AkSpS2EsYWwWbvX8YzGwziqOSrMcXLL4XcxPQss8CP0b76cNzODXOKqaDBLCPHDhJIf0FbMwFmfP
E9DCMiYorYT2qdOP272cV-FWyrIczZLP0vV4rhGSxo->
http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/get-170-page-windows-7-e-book-free.h
tm"

I'd have to say though, I upgraded to Windows 7 recently and I am well
impressed! Your friend might want to give himself a little more time to
start knowing his way round the new operating system but IMHO it worth while
doing. I find the search feature a real treat. You can use that to access
programs straightaway rather than worrying about shortcuts for instance.

HTH,
Amro

  _____