[access-uk] Re: Computer problems.

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:35:09 +0100

Hi Andy,

Sorry mate what I did not say was I broke the socket over a year ago all other usb's and drives have worked fine up until now I will get someone who knows about these things to have a look in the byos sorry I can't be more explicit as I don't know what has really happened or how but just want it fixed. d this computer has sata hard drives and I believe they are scusi I think I will go for Ide drives next time around all the best.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>