[access-uk] Re: Computer game for vi people.

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:18:18 +0100

Even better, if you do not have broadband, and therefore do not wish to
embark on a lengthy download from GMA direct, the game is on the Computer
room Services demonstration disk, together with other GMA games such as Tank
commander.  You will still have to purchase a product key in order to get
beyond the demo part of the game, but it would give you an idea of what the
game is about.

I am sure Steve will correct me if I am mistaken here.

David