[access-uk] Re: Computer Scam: Warning

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:42:15 +0100

and as for the TPS, its a jolly waste of time and effort, . if you
happen to be filthy rich and can afford the necessary funds to fend off
these pests. then fine but for the majority of us and those especially
who are vulnerable . its a game of cat and mouse.

OFCOM are supposedly responsible for dealing with malicious callers and
unsolicited calls but unfortunately they are in the pockets of the
sales/marketing industry. even "reputable" companies try and skirt round
the law by pretending to be offering "customer service" calls. to
disguise the fact that they are really doing a market research number on
you. and by golly they get shirty when they get unmasked.