[access-uk] Re: Computer Scam: Warning

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:00:42 +0100

Excellent explanation thanks Steve, now food for thought!
From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 11 August 2014 3.29 pm

I understand where you are coming from John but for instance I had a
withheld phone call this afternoon and it was from Dyson who are coming
repair my cleaner tomorrow morning.  Now if I ignored the call then I
would
miss out on the appointment.  Likewise hospitals tend to withhold their
numbers.
----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>