[access-uk] Compiling Procedures/functions in Turbo C - Help?

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blind programming" <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blindtech(List)" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:53:55 -0000

Hello friends,
     Would somebody please tell me the syntax of command line to
compile a procedure/function and create an .obj file? I have Turbo C
Version 2, a bit ancient, I know but adequate enough for my needs. I
am planning to graduate to C++ eventually but unfortunately, it is
question of finding time. Thanks in advance. Kind regards.
     Shashi.
Sunny Manchester U. K.
     shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or ramdas.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx