[access-uk] Re: Command J

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 08:01:28 +0100

I don't think so; command-j jumps to selection, apparently. Jumping to new
windows is accomplished with command-accent that's the key to the left of the
number 1 on the numbers row.

On 22 Aug 2015, at 07:59, David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I am using an iMac computer and the keys Command J should jump to a new
window but mine does not do this, So what am I doing wrong? David.** To leave
the list, click on the immediately-following link:-