[access-uk] Re: Coming up on Main Menu for June 6, 2009

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:27:40 +0100

No Tony, I was thinking same after writing to you but isn't it possible to listen again on the link/. I think so.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:18:40 -0500

Coming up on Main Menu for the week ofJune 6, 2009

On this week's edition of Main Menu:

We visit with Anna Dresner about her new book Using The Accessible iPod,
available from National Braille Press.

We next look at iTunes version 8.2 using Window-Eyes.

Lastly, we take a look at the Main Menu Web site, exploring such topics as
how to register and view show archives.

Main Menu first airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S. The show repeats on Wednesdays at 1:00 UTC; that's
Tuesdays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S.

From Colin Howard, who  lives near Southampton in
Southern England.