[access-uk] Re: Combi Problem.

  • From: "TrueBlue And Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:08:05 -0000

[access-uk] Re: Combi Problem.Andrew, there are no error messages as such. When
the burning software is running, nothing seems to be happening. There are no
noticeable sounds from the drive at all.
The only message on screen is Burning process, please wait, but nothing else.
I've tried waiting, but nothing.
Scratching my head on this one i'm afraid.
Billy