[access-uk] Re: Combi Boilers

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:17:13 +0100

I control my Worcester Bosch via my iphone. Look at https://www.inspirehomeautomation.co.uk/
They have an accessible app.

Martin

Paul Smith recently said:-

Good Evening

Can anybody help a friend who has asked me the following

We are going to have to have a new combi boiler. I rang Worcester Bosch to see if they do any tactile wireless controllers for their boilers. The answer was no all their controls are visual display. They inform me that I can go to a third party to get a tactile wireless controller any ideas where I can go to get either a tactile controller or a speaking one?

regards

Paul JE Smith

PJE Smith
70 Moorsfield