[access-uk] Re: Columns/creating a leaflet in Word

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:00:01 -0000

Catherine, yes printting multiple A5 pages on A4 is quite straight
forward.

Go to page setup, and choose the paper size tab.  Go to the size combo
box and the next down from A4 should be A5.  OK that and Word might
print two pages per sheet.

A further step might be selecting number of pages per sheet in the
printer properties dialogue under the print dialogue.  The whereabouts
of this setting might depend on your printer model and it's associated
driver.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

From Ray