[access-uk] Re: Column Widths in MS Excel

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 21:24:41 +0100

Hi, Michael,

I learnred these keystrokes long ago using Excel 97 so hope they work with your version.

The basic idea is
Step 1 - select the columns you want to change. You can select a column by pressing Control plus Space, and you can extend the selection to the right by then pressing Shift plus Right. To select everything, press Control plus A. Step 2 - Format the columns. Alt plus O gets you the format menu, C selects columns, then you can press A for automatic sizing, or W to select an exact with for the chosen columns.

Hope that's of help.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>