[access-uk] Re: Colours in MS Word

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:00:17 +0100

Catherine,

I've been looking for an answer to your problem. Mine reads "Black on White". There is a check box in the Options, General section which is supposed to produce "blue on white".

Have you checked whether you're getting the right colours in other programmes, for example in email? You seem to be producing Black on Black from your message, where other messages I've received are not. This may mean changes in your video settings.

Hopefully someone can help further on Monday or I'll have another go if we can sort it together.

I'm off out now though so probably won't do too much email until after the weekend.

All the best.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>