[access-uk] Re: Colour detectors

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:32:23 +0100

Hi all,

Although I have some useful residual vision I've been following this thread, and the thread on the Cobolt Colour detector from which it came, because my wife, Carol, is very like Jackie, in that she had some partial sight when she was younger but is now totally blind.

As A result of this, Carol uses the Cobolt colour detector, and when I told her about these threads of messages it resulted in us having a discussion which, in turn resulted in finding the list of addresses for the exhibiters from a previous Sight Village exhibition in 2006, which gives the telephone number for SW Retail as being the following: 01226762513, I am not certain if this will still be the same number, as I could not find any reference to contact details for the company on the website which Wendy Sharp so kindly sent to the list in an earlier message.

Alexander Shannon