[access-uk] Colorino

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:47:17 +0000

Hi,
I received my Colorino this morning and I like it. It does seem an improvement on the Cobolt model and using it is a no brainer! I was wondering though, on the right side of the unit below the earphone jack there is something else, similar to the whole on the top and maybe what you'd expect to take a mains lead. Well I'm guessing its not to charge it up as the batteries should last agers to start with, and its not the light detector as I've checked and that is definitely done through the same sensor as the colour on the top. So anyone know?