[access-uk] Re: Collapsed being spoken before subject line of E-mails.

  • From: "Bluesman02" <bluesman02@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:39:34 -0000

HI Jim and all who replied to my post.

I just wanted to say thanks to each and everyone of you who were kind enough to respond.

I'm pleased to say all is fixed now. so thanks again to all of you for pointing me in the right direction to resolve the mail issue. .

Best regards,

Del
----- Original Message ----- From: <doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>