[access-uk] Re: Cobolt's Voila talking label reader

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:08:59 -0000

Hi,

I have not used the ID Mate before, but with this one you actually have
to hold a pen over a specific area scanning from left to right.  There
is a groove in the label so that you can scan it properly - it isn't
like a bar code scanner on a till or anything.  As for stacking; can you
not use the edge of the tin to put the label on?  You could stick
celotape to the label and then stick it on the tin label, so you can use
the label again, I guess.

Andrew.