[access-uk] Re: Cobolt tap memo

  • From: deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:15:01 +0100

Hi Ari and List

What Austrian device?

Thanks

Deon
At 20:14 10/09/2007, you wrote:
Not to sound rude here, but that really sounds a hugely expensive price for such a device. A few years ago I already just paid $100 for an Imp voicediary, and this was before talking cellphones and stuff. Also, with such a little space, isn't maybe a new Olympus recorder or something like that better than this? I know it's probably aimed at people who don't want something high-powered, but nowadays surely there's not much need for a product like this, especially as there's also the Tadi, Voice Mate and that other one from the Austrian company?
Ari