[access-uk] Re: Cobolt Systems Site.

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:16:59 -0000

Hi Christine,  Leg is doing just fine thanks,  I am feeling a bit better
than I was last week,  I feel as if I have let Max down in one way,  bet in
the best way I've done the right thing at least he isn't suffering anymore,
he is in the best place right now,  I miss that Dog like mad.  Take care
Christine speak soon.