[access-uk] Re: Cobolt Product Review

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:13:57 +0100

Hi Barbra.

Well, whilst I see your point, the speech is extremely clear and the buttons
visually marked.  My mother in law who is fully sighted and 63 can use and
understand what is being said and the basic operation of this machine, so why
can't a fully sighted person.  I'm sorry, but your argument just doesn't hold
with me.

All the best, Ibrahim.