[access-uk] Re: Cobolt Product Review

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:47:25 +0100

Correct it has no display, but my sighted partner and family members have never
had any problems. In fact they like not having to look at a display.

It's worth mentioning that more and more products for sighted people are going
down the speech route instead of or as well as a display. Eyes free operation
is becoming a big thing for sighted people as you don't have to concentrate as
much when using these devices than you would if you had to look.

Peter