[access-uk] Re: Cobalt Systems Telephone Number

  • From: "Sandra Heaton" <sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:23:20 -0000

Hi Eleanor

Here is the uk tel number, not sure what part of the world you are in so I will give you the overseas one as well.

The UK number is, 01493-700172
and the overseas number is, (44) 1493-700172.

sorry I do not know your email address I can't seem to find it in this post.

Hope I am not too late.

take care,

sandra.

Sandra