[access-uk] Re: Clickable

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:24:16 +0100

Thanks, Mark.  That makes the process much clearer, but it doesn't explain
why a site I'm looking at has used it:

www.calderdaledart.org.uk

The clickable links are all at the top of each page.  Some of them are
poorly labled size adjustments, but I don't understand why the first three
are not just links.  If you wouldn't mind taking a quick look, I'd very much
appreciate it.  If you don't have the time/inclination, that's not a
problem.

Cheers

Barry