[access-uk] Re: Clearing Temporary Files

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:45:16 +0100

Joe, Hope that you do not mind me "jumping in" here, but I thought that this
could be useful so I just tried it.

But the first command only produced a set of check boxes to specify which
particular type of file was to be included.  I did not get the wizard making
calculations - am I missing something here?

Many thanks,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison