[access-uk] Re: Clarification and correction was: unwanted mail

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:42:50 +0100

Hi Gordon and Ray,

Ray, thanks for indirectly reminding me of the address for banksafeonline as it will be helpful for getting rid of some of the spam I get.

Gordon, thanks for putting the correct address on the list. I tried to send some e-mails at the time you first referred to this on the list, but, as happened with Ron, the messages did not get to where they should, and I think that this was due to problems with the address to which they were being sent.

any more bank junk will be sent direct to that address.

Thanks again for re-posting the info on it.

Alexander Shannon