[access-uk] Re: Chris Hallsworth has sent you a link to dabs.com

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:32:27 +0100

Looks good value although I've been shopping around lately for an external hd
and there seem to be quite a few 250 gig models on the market for about £40
which is just a tenner more.

Adrian Higginbotham,
Manager, Leading edge research
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ