[access-uk] Re: Choosing/switching mobile phone/providers questions

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:52:55 +0100

Hi Carol/everyone,

Yes indeed I do still have my 6630 and it has a massive crack in the
screen so sighteds can't read it but it works fine and I'm needing to
save money at the moment, so am hoping whatever I go for I can just
swap the sim from the 6630 to whatever I get until I get money to get
Talks on the new one.

Thanks everyone for all your info, it's helpful and I haven't got
through it all yet.  One thing I'm not sure about at the moment is -
what's a sim only contract?

Carol I'll most likely take you up on your offer to talk privately
about this - thanks.

Catherine