[access-uk] Re: Choosing broadband provider

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:05:19 -0000

I personally use pipex my self and I pay £33.99 for 1 meg unlimmited banwith connection. Personally I don't mind paying this much for very good service. I used to be with BT and personally didn't like it, I've had many disconnections, sometimes a few times a day plus at the time they didn't offer 1 meg connection and pipex did.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121