[access-uk] Re: Choice of Mobile Phone

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:49:39 -0000

I know someone called Brian, who is well placed to give an opinion on mobile
phones (and lots more) and his advice, when I asked about that phone was,
whatever you do, do not buy that phone!
HTH

Dave

Hi David,

That's the first time I have heard anyone say that the Auasys is reliable.
Most reports I get it crashes all the time.

All the best

Steve