[access-uk] Re: Chip and pin online banking.

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 16:10:02 +0100

Finger print recognition is tied in with bio-metric authentication, and
because it's an extra step is classed as a multi factor authentication.

I think the software solution, Kev is currently using sounds grand.

Kev, any ideas on how it works?

Could key loggers compromise it or is it a one shot deal with the generated
number?

Dj paddy