[access-uk] Re: Chip and pin online banking.

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:12:07 +0100

hi all, wonder if the banks have a solution to cover those who buy over the
phone? you can't very well use chip and pin over the phone! and i'd say the
phone is just as big a security risk as other methods of buying.
i've been quite surprised actually with the number of places i've come
across who still don't even have C and P as an option, and still require a
signature.
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl