[access-uk] Re: Chip and pin and checking amounts was RE: Re: Trust me with your change

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:37:09 +0100

I'm not sure what you mean.  When you put your card into the machine the
total has already come up on the till.  I don't think anyone has to key in
the total, as it is automatically entered onto your card account after you
have keyed in your pin.  If I am in error on this one I know someone will
correct me.

Wendy