[access-uk] Re: Chicken Nuggett Main Window, Hiding an Individual's Tweets

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:01:47 +0000

Hi Mo and all,

Solved the problem in the sense that I created a list for my main
timelines bbut if anyone comes up with a tip for hiding individuals timelines well and good.

Cheers,

Tony.

On 26/02/2015 13:56, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Hello Tony.

I'm not too sure to be honest, i'll try and check it later if i remember does anyone else on here know the answer? i know you can hide timelines but can you hide individual user's tweets? try checking the user menu with alt U tony and see if it has an option to hide that person's tweets.

all the best,

Mo.

On 26/02/2015 13:52, Tony Sweeney wrote:
Hi Mo,

Firstly congrats on your interview on this week's Eyes on Success podcast.

Now, I did try your suggestion but perhaps I hadn't allowed the programme to load fully as it can take it a couple of minutes sometimes.

Eventually I tried alt A and unhid the offending window that way.

Just another quick one if I may.

From time to time I mayy wish to hide some individual users (persons) as I try to get through priority tweets swiftly, so how do I do that, hiding an individual tweeter's tweets?

TIA,

Tony
On 26/02/2015 05:21, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Hi tony. Launch the program then press control windows w to unhide the window.

Hth,

Mo.

Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi folk,

    Tried to hide a timeline as I thought but unfortunately succeeded in
    hiding the main menu in Chicken Nuggett!
    I relaunched CN but couldn't get in to it.

    Anyone know what to do?

    Cheers,

    Tony Sweeney
    **access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx