[access-uk] Re: Chicken Nugget questions.

  • From: Paul Warner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:04:13 +0100

If there is no tweet to highlight containing the person you want to follow, you can still type their screen name in the same box. Open the User menu, choose Follow and type the person's Twitter name, including the at sign prefix, and press enter.

As for deleting a search timeline, navigate to the tree view and arrow down to find the Search item. Expand this and select the search timeline you want to delete. Open the Timelines menu and select Dismiss Timeline.

Paul

On 23/04/2014 14:13, Tony Sweeney wrote:
Billy I haven't mastered the search as yet but the way I follow is when I
highlight theTweeter concerned I go in to the menus and find the command to
follow and bingo.

Perhaps Steve or someone else more seasoned in CN might have a better way.

Best,

Tony Sweeney