[access-uk] Re: Chicken Nugget questions.

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 20:51:19 +0100

Chicken Nugget fetches tweets every time you load it, or at least mine does,
but if there are more than 200 to be downloaded, you have to force it to go
and look for the rest.  I think this is a Twitter restriction which you used
to be able to get around in the Qube by asking it to download more than 200
at a time, but this feature was removed some time ago.  I'm glad to have it
back again.

Caroline.