[access-uk] Re: Chicken Nugget or The Qube?

  • From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:35:07 -0800

Hi Vanja

Thanks for your thoughts on Chicken Nugget.  I can't comment as I haven't ever
used it, but will bear it in mind.

Martin and I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a healthy,
happy and peaceful new year.  And thanks to you all for your help throughout
the year.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown