[access-uk] Re: Chicken Nugget or The Qube?

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:10:02 -0500

Hi,

I personally prefer the chicken nugget, partly because it does have slightly
more features and partly because it's updated more often. In fact, as far as
I know there was talk of the cube being discontinued, but aparrently someone
else took over the project. However, we all know that twitter constantly
changes it's API and in past there were instances when it took a while the
cube developer to keep up with it. I obviously have no idea what will happen
with the cube, but chicken nugget, at least for now, seems like will be
updated and keep up with it. I also personally just prefer the layout and
look and feel of chicken nugget. One disadvantage is that  the person that
develops the software can be rather rude and tech support is practically
non-existent, even though it's the paied for software. I personally never
needed it, but this is what I saw elsewhere/heard from other people. IMO,
it's Worth #10 or whatever it exact cost is, but this, of course, is just my
personal opinion.

If you do decide to go with CN and need any help or don't understand how
something works, feel free to write on here or write me off list and I will
be glad to help.