[access-uk] Chicken Nugget or The Qube?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:04:11 -0000

I know much has been written on both these Twitter programs, and I have
rarely followed either thread to be honest.  But I am putting together a
list of installations I will need when I finally put my PC in for a makeover
in the new year.  I currently have The Qube installed, but I seldom ever use
it because I prefer Twitter on my mobile devices.  It is useful though to
have something on the PC, so what do people recommend and why?

Many thanks for your comments.  If you can't bear this topic on list again,
feel free to drop me a line off list.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx