[access-uk] Re: Check out website

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <asvj09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:59:56 +0100

Andy, I managed to find the contact us link with window-eyes and I've pasted
the info below:

If you would like more information about the Fostering Network, please use
any of
the methods below:
Tel: 0141 204 1400
Fax: 0141 204 6588
E-Mail:
NFCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Fostering Network
2nd Floor, Ingram House
227 Ingram Street
Glasgow
G1 1DA
Online Contact Form
Your Name:
Your E-Mail:
Your Tel No:
Message:
Submit
Reset

Although it doesn't seem to give any edit boxes to put in the information
required on the on line form.  Anyway, hope this is of some use.

Cheers for now,
Sandra.

** vacation ## d