[access-uk] Check out website

  • From: "andy logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:33:49 +0100

Hi all.

I'm experiencing great difficulty accessing the Scottish Fostering Network,
website at:
http://www.fostercare-scotland.org.uk/

I'd like very much to manage to read what they have to say, but my jaws
cannot manage it.  I cannot even find the "Contact Us" link so that I can
tell them how inaccessible their site is for visually impaired people.
Anyone want to check it out and let me know if they manage?

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan

** vacation ## d