[access-uk] Re: Cheap note taker for phone messages

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:48:03 +0100

I think someone did say Jackie that Hagger are gone! Pity that. I just got mine in the high street but they won't be available these days. I think the lower end of the Olympis would do the job fine but with the USB for me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>