[access-uk] Re: Cheap note taker for phone messages

  • From: "ALAN THORPE" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:56:07 +0100

hi Andy

the penfriend has very good audio.
plus it has many uses.

much more than taking telephone messages.
call me if you want to take this further.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
EMAIL info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL 0114 220 7007
MOB 07961 406739
www.eyecan.org.uk
for aids  and advice for visually impaired people along with perkins repairs
and servicing.
now an accredited trainer for Dolphin Guide