[access-uk] Re: Cheap note taker for phone messages

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 11:37:55 +0100

Hi Eleanor

I'm not RNIB bashing, just being honest.  Those little note-takers are just
crap and not fit for purpose.  Again, it's my personal view and very
subjective.  Perhaps they would do for some people, but I think it would be
nice to have some that are inexpensive but useful.  I guess you mainly get
what you pay for though.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns